A document status represents the state of the document’s applicability.
Add a document status
- Expand the “Configuration” menu on the sidebar navigation.
- Expand the “Lists” menu under “Configuration”.
- Expand the “Statuses” menu under “Lists”.
- Select the “Document” menu.
- Select “Add” to add a document status.
- Populate the fields. Data fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Name*: Enter the document status name.
- Description*: Enter a description of the document status.
- Select “Save” upon completion.
Please note that the description field is required for this type of data record.
- Locate the document status record.
- If the In Use column displays “Yes”, click the “Yes” text to view a report of all documents with this status.
- To the right of each record, under the Actions menu, you may:
- Edit the document status.
- Download the document status definition for import into another database.
- Delete the document status. You may delete statuses only when they are not in use at any record.