Report designer enables users to create and customize their own reports. This tool requires no code and allows users with access to summarize and investigate their data easily.
Types of reports
Please select the type of report you’d like to design to learn more about the features specific to each report configuration.
- Calendar: The calendar report type displays items within a chosen date range. It’s typically used to display tasks on the date they are due. Month, week, day, and agenda-style calendars are available.
- Chart: The chart report type displays data in a graphical format. Options include area, stacked area, horizontal bar, stacked horizontal bar, vertical bar, stacked vertical bar, doughnut, line, pie, and radar.
- Fixed List: The fixed list report type displays a list of items, hyperlinks, or buttons in a horizontal or vertical format. It’s an easy way to create a quick link to other areas of Assetas from the dashboard.
- Map: The map report type displays a visual representation of one or more records in relation to each other. It plots records (users, assets) using their latitude and longitude coordinates.
- Selection List: The selection list report type displays a list referenced in selection list dropdowns typically found in form questions, attributes, etc. It is a simple way to create a dropdown menu that may include a large number of entries and/or isn’t static.
- Single Value: The single value report type displays one value based on information captured in the application. It can be accompanied by a short text description and can be formatted with different colors using logic rules. It’s a simple way to display a single summary statistic clearly on the dashboard.
- Table: The table report type displays text and numeric information in a column format. Data may be linked to create a seamless navigation experience to other areas of the application.