The address type reflects the purpose of the address and how it should be used.
Add a new address type
- Expand the “Configuration” menu on the sidebar navigation.
- Expand the “Lists” menu under “Configuration”.
- Expand the “Type” menu under “Lists”.
- Select the “Address” menu.
- Select “Add” to add an address type.
- Populate the fields. Data fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Name*: Enter the name of the type of address.
- Description: Enter a description of the address type.
- External Identifier: Enter a unique identifier for the address type.
- Select “Save” upon completion.
Manage address types
- Locate the address type record.
- To the right of each record, under the Actions menu, you may:
- Edit the address type.
- Download the address type definition for import into another database.
- Delete the address type. You may delete types only when they are not in use at any record.