An asset status represents the state of the asset’s operation.
Add an asset status
- Expand the “Configuration” menu on the sidebar navigation.
- Expand the “Lists” menu under “Configuration”.
- Expand the “Statuses” menu under “Lists”.
- Select the “Asset” menu.
- Select “Add” to add an asset status.
- Populate the fields. Data fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Name*: Enter the asset status name.
- Description*: Enter a description of the asset status.
- Select “Save” upon completion.
Please note that the description field is required for this type of data record.
- Locate the asset status record.
- If the In Use column displays “Yes”, click the “Yes” text to view a report of all assets with this status.
- To the right of each record, under the Actions menu, you may:
- Edit the asset status.
- Download the asset status definition for import into another database.
- Delete the asset status. You may delete statuses only when they are not in use at any record.