The email type reflects the purpose of the email address and how it should be used.
Add a new email type
- Expand the “Configuration” menu on the sidebar navigation.
- Expand the “Lists” menu under “Configuration”.
- Expand the “Type” menu under “Lists”.
- Select the “Email” menu.
- Select “Add” to add an email type.
- Populate the fields. Data fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Name*: Enter the name of the type of email address.
- Description: Enter a description of the email type.
- External Identifier: Enter a unique identifier that represents this record in an external system.
- Select “Save” upon completion.
Manage email types
- Locate the email type record.
- To the right of each record, under the Actions menu, you may:
- Edit the email type.
- Download the email type definition for import into another database.
- Delete the email type. You may delete types only when they are not in use at any record.