The global search tool is available throughout the system as a quick and simple method to locate records. The global search matches the record name, tags, and other applicable fields. It is not case sensitive and will return results based on partial spelling.
Search for records
- Select the “Search” button, which is the magnifying glass icon on the menu bar, from any window.
- Enter search criteria text into the search box.
- Press “Enter” to view the results that match your criteria.
- Review the results as follows:
- Relevance: The score that identifies how closely this item matches the search criteria. Items with more stars match more closely.
- Type: The type of item, such as an asset, a contact, a document, or a report.
- Thumbnail: The image provided for this item, if available.
- Result: The name of the item.
- Tags: The list of tags associated with this record.
- Details: The detailed information for this item.
Organize your data by selecting the column headers to sort that column alphabetically.
Manage search results
- Enter updated search criteria to generate updated results.
- To the right of each record, under the Actions menu, you may view detailed information.