The System Health tool allows you to view and confirm the overall health of your system, as well as a detailed indication for major system components.
View the system health
- Expand your profile icon on the menu bar.
- Select the “System Health” option.
Overall system health
The system will return one of two values for the system health:
- Healthy: Reported when all services are running and operating at full capacity.
- Degraded: Reported when any service is down or not operating at full capacity.
Detailed system health
The system will evaluate the following components of the system to return the status value and corresponding comments.
- Application: Evaluates if the application is online and operating at full capacity.
- Database: Evaluates if the database is online and operating at full capacity.
- Online Help: Evaluates if the online help tool is online and operating at full capacity.
- Scheduled Job Services: Evaluates if the scheduled job service is online and operating at full capacity.
- When applicable, the duration displayed indicates the scheduled job processes are currently running. This time is reset every time the server is rebooted or a new version of the software becomes available.
If this page is reporting “Healthy” for each item, and you are not able to access the system or the system is very slow, the issue is likely related to your network.
If you have any concerns, please contact us so we can investigate.